We're getting a #404 on the following positions.
Select a position below to view details and submit an application.
Why Work Here
Why Work Here
Flexible work atmosphere
- A relaxed atmosphere: If you like wearing a tie to work, this place may be too "different" for you.
- Flex start times & earned days off: Do you prefer to start at 8:00? 9:00? We’ll work with you. Want every second Friday off? Well, we’ve got a program for that too!
- Free stuff: Juice, pop, and coffee; choose your pleasure and enjoy.
- Stay healthy: Each person in-office is equipped with a sit-stand desk. A robust healthcare package is available to all full-time Canadian employees.
- Work from home: We're completely set up for remote workers and a lot of our team is remote. For the locals, if you're feeling under the weather but still able to work, no problem. Stay home, stay comfortable, but stay connected.
We’re a certain type of people. We’re all a little different and unique in our own way, but we seem to work well together. No one's perfect and we embrace that. We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
We have been described as a lot of things – an adventure, a second family, a dream come true – all the makings of a coveted culture. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
But don’t take our word for it, apply today to join our team!
- Slappies: Tougher to explain but once a month we get together and have a little ceremony, some food, a few brews - no altars or corporate chants involved.
- Fun day: We aim to have fun every day; however, every year for a day we cram a bunch of fun on ourselves. Weee!
- SPARC events: Sometimes we have an in-house breakfast, team building events, (less corny than it sounds), competitions, or just a plain little reward for no reason. It’s a little spark in our usually normal days. Warning, we make you wear costumes. Often.
- After hours: When the lights go out the fun doesn't end. A variety of staff organized activities often take place and are welcome to everyone. UFC screenings, house parties, flag football, game nights, movie releases, etc.
Live an epic lifestyle
Smack dab in the middle of the Okanagan, in BC, Canada.
- Boating, skiing & boarding, hiking, mountain biking...
- Craft beer, wining & dining, fresh produce and markets...
- Live music, festivals, events, comedy, theatre...
- Softball, soccer, dodgeball, and many other league activities...
- And much, much more!