What we are looking for
Here’s the corporate dribble HR made us put at the top of this ad listing: Acro Media is looking for a Business Development Professional to effectively guide prospective clients through the buyer’s cycle and continue to nurture them to long lasting relationships.
That’s done. Now here’s what we really want. A hungry sales generator. Someone that has been around the block and understands the importance of consistent prospecting activities, and high volume objectives. You strive to help your Business Development team by warming up leads.
Below is some important stuff. These are some of the things you’d be doing and the skills you possess. If you’re not an exact match, but what you see throughout entices you, send us your cover letter and resume.
Acro Media is looking for a confident and organized Business Development team mate.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Think on their feet and demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills
- Can self motivate and keep themselves disciplined
- Build strong rapport with team mates prospects via phone, email, and in person
- Keep themselves and their tasks organized using the CRM software
- Actively hunt for new leads and potential clients
- Hit activity targets weekly, without exceptions
- Can handle rejection and not let it affect their work
- Collaborate and work well in a team environment
- Meet sales targets and quotas
- Work towards win/win relationships
- Set proper expectations and deliver on time
- Contribute to vertical development
- Contribute to content creation
- Execute on direction
- Report back
Relative Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in a sales position focusing on lead generation
- Proficiency with Sales Systems ie: Sandler Training
- Consultative Business to Business sales
- Industry related experience: Web Development, Ecommerce, and/or Digital Marketing
- Comfortable with CRM software, Hubspot a plus
- A willingness to learn, develop and achieve new skills for personal and professional development
What do we do here?
A step back…perhaps you want to know a bit about the company you’re applying for eh? (...yes, we’re true Canadians). We are a team of consultants and developers focusing on open commerce architecture. We use our extensive commerce experience to provide businesses with a powerful open source alternative to the large proprietary systems so many companies are handcuffed to.
How to Apply
Still interested? Ok great! Our first step to hanging your work hat here on the Acro coat rack is sending your resume and cover letter through the application form on the next page.
Here’s the question list you can answer any / all / none of in your cover letter if you feel inspired:
- Tell us about yourself, why you want the job, and why Acro Media?
- What would be your biggest challenge coming into the role?
- Describe a time when you felt it was necessary to modify or change your actions in order to respond to the needs of another person?
- Give us an example of a time when you had to go far above and beyond the original expectation of a project to get a job done?
- Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why?
- What is the number one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?